« Home | GED and Jobs » | Haloween » | A gGood Lack of Babys » | Pregnent » | Shopping with RAY » | The Wedding » | Honeymoon Blessins » | First Day at School » | Shorline Spektakular » | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » 

Thursday, November 17, 2005 

My first day at work


Dear Diary,

Tosay was my first day as a deli manager at the Walymart. i sold hams and turkeys and also potatoe salad. lordy i got so hungry that i almost ate it all. Ray stoopped in to bring me lunch, and we made jiggy in his pick-up truck. i was so proud i fergot to eat my lunch, so ray had to bring it back, to me and i was a little embarassed becasue the girls thought i was eating lunch all that time, and i really wasnt, so they spect i was doing something else. but i also stocked the bread shelvces and lerned to make a sheet cake with a "happy birfday to john" on it, or whateveer name you want. i was so exited, and because bills birfday is next wensday, i am going to bake him a sheet cake with "happy birfday bill" on it, i am so exited. ray will be so proud. working at the Walymart is really nice because i get to socialize with the other people and be around food all day, and i even get a 15% discount. i am going straight to the cracker eyell and getting some cheese nips, bceause those are my favvy! well diary, ray and i keep pumping but theres no sign of a baby, and lordy help us create a babys, we need one because my momma sayts shes not goin to the good lord without a grandchillun. oh and lord, i did a good deed today, besides doin the deed this morning with ray, i donated to poor people, theres a box in Walymart for rich people to donate to poor people and i donated some doughnots, a winter coat, and a chia pet. i hope thats enough, i really hope so. i feel bad for all the people who aren;t rich enough to own a double wide like me and ray are gona bye. anyway, i gotta go, im going to the jiggy shop to buys some handcuffs to spice up me and rays lovelife. not that it aint spicy enough...

Love and wishes,

God bless all poor people,. its not their fault they cant afford it. I will send more chia pets.

Bessie J