« Home | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » | Winifred at the Labor Day Party, that was yesterda... » | My Birfday » | A Bond of Souls... » | Nothing New » | I was lookin up way to feed Bill, because the fish... » | This is my most beloved spoon, from Tennesee, it w... » | This is a picture of me before I was fat, cheese n... » 

Sunday, September 04, 2005 

Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the wedding. Love and God Bless, and may Jesus pretect the Katrina viktims. Bessie J.
Bessie's Photo Collecktion

Will the new Civic Hybrid beat the Prius in MPG?
While perusing TCC's reports on the new Civics from Honda, we noticed a paragraph tucked away under the heading "The Hybrid" in which Honda says the Civic Hybrid will get 43.6 mpg in real-world driving, a ...
A real sweet blog. Don't stop now. If you work long hours I'm sure you'd be interested in Sports Nutrition Think about Sports Nutrition

Post a Comment