« Home | I was lookin up way to feed Bill, because the fish... » | This is my most beloved spoon, from Tennesee, it w... » | This is a picture of me before I was fat, cheese n... » | This is that sleezy skank Winifred Marshall's trai... » | This is my trailer, rite across the two-track from... » | This is a shot of my entire Trailer Park, Lakeview... » | This is my boyfriend Ray, and my baby boy Gator Bi... » | August of 2005Bessie's Photo Collecktion is now re... » | Making the Big Bucks » | My Revenge on Winifred... » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

Nothing New

Well,
I haven't done posted an blogger tingmagigg, cuz i bin busy. I have gotted real close to my boyfriend Ray. We have made jiggy 9 times since the last time I posted sumthin. I am so happy. I thinks he is the one. I have been plannin on proposing to him. But I havent found the right ring machine yet. I am nervouse that he will think I cheaped out on him with a cheap ring. So I have to get a good one. That's about it, there is nothing new in my life besides that. I will write soon.

God Bless Ya!
Bessie Jean

Bessie, ther is a nice ring machine in Walmart by the bathroms. I seen a beautifull ring in one of the red glass boxes. It is gold with a cubic zerconya centerpeice jem. I think you'll like it. Check it out nex time you are bying food.

Love, Ray

Post a Comment