« Home | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » | Winifred at the Labor Day Party, that was yesterda... » | My Birfday » | A Bond of Souls... » | Nothing New » | I was lookin up way to feed Bill, because the fish... » | This is my most beloved spoon, from Tennesee, it w... » | This is a picture of me before I was fat, cheese n... » | This is that sleezy skank Winifred Marshall's trai... » | This is my trailer, rite across the two-track from... » 

Sunday, September 04, 2005 


This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot send pictures of my wedding, becuz i don't have enough money for a photographer, but I put the dress on anyway, and did my hair, as you can see, the color of teal is my favy! Our weding is on Tuesday, September 6. I will send a picture of the church to.
Bessie's Photo Collecktion