« Home | Honeymoon Blessins » | First Day at School » | Shorline Spektakular » | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » | Winifred at the Labor Day Party, that was yesterda... » | My Birfday » | A Bond of Souls... » 

Sunday, October 09, 2005 

The Wedding

I forgot to tell you how the wedinng went. it was fabulus. my gator was the ring bearer. he was good except he tries to bite ray's hand off when he grabs the ring. my wedding gown was teal with teal trimm and teal laceys. it was beautious. i cant wait to get married again. it was fantastick. ohhh lordy, the rumpy pumpy was awesome. we jus pumped away. and i hope we was protekted cuz them babys are hard too take care of. tata for now
Bessie Jean