« Home | Shorline Spektakular » | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » | Winifred at the Labor Day Party, that was yesterda... » | My Birfday » | A Bond of Souls... » | Nothing New » | I was lookin up way to feed Bill, because the fish... » 

Wednesday, September 07, 2005 

First Day at School

Well Diary,
I decided to go bak to scool. i needed to get my g.ed. cause i wanted to be a cashier at the new walmart. they sed i had to have a hite scool diplohma to gets a good job. i only gots to go ther for 60 daiyes. that was wen i droped out for my hite scool sweathart davie. man i miss him. he was so nice to my alligator. well i will tell u how it gos wen i rigt agan. the first day was cool. i lernt how to right my elphabit. here it gos. abcdefghikjlimniopqurestuvwxynz. big emprofment. talk to u later

Bessie Jean

god bless the viktims. i will send blud and money