« Home | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » | Winifred at the Labor Day Party, that was yesterda... » | My Birfday » | A Bond of Souls... » | Nothing New » | I was lookin up way to feed Bill, because the fish... » | This is my most beloved spoon, from Tennesee, it w... » 

Sunday, September 04, 2005 

Shorline Spektakular

Dear Diary,
Yuo will not belive wher Ray took me to today. He bowut us to tikits for a plane to Mishigain. It was more then i couldeve imagined. He spint $100 on plane tikits!! Now, thats a good wedding presint. We went to Shorline Spektakular. It was a blast! They has line dancing over ther. We dances, and dances all nite long! It was very romantic. The plane ride bak home was scarey. we almost died. the plane ran out of gas whiel we was in the air. we went zoom-zoomin down towats the ground. but, we landed in a field, that was right across the streit from my trailor park. we grabbed my bags adn wen t home. it was romantic. my favvey part was when we was we was dancin.

Lord bless the viktims of the horribel akcident in calfirney. where da hurricanes was.

Bessie J. T.