« Home | First Day at School » | Shorline Spektakular » | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » | Winifred at the Labor Day Party, that was yesterda... » | My Birfday » | A Bond of Souls... » | Nothing New » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Honeymoon Blessins

Dear Diary,

T0oday i got home from my honeymon in Texas. we borrowd one of them recrational vehikles from Ray's momma,a nd we went cross country to texas. It was the best vakation of my intire life. Ray and me made sweet sweaty jiggy all night long evry nite for the entire month we went to texas. The first week we stayed with Ray's ex-step sister in law's cousin. Her name is Susan Johnson, and we git along relly great. She ownsa gator farm on the outskirts of Dallas, and her gators dont have names on account of there are 500 of them, but i named some when she wasnt looking. My favy gator i call Lil' Simkins because he is a runt gator, and when he was litttle he ate a golf ball, and they never found it in his gator chocolate. Oh, me and Ray were having a little afternoon delight when Susan came to the RV for lunch, and walked in on us pumping sweaty iron on the RV table. we didnt tell Ray's mom. The rest of the month we spent at random towns and places, we even went to the county fair, and i bought a homeage pie. It was amish i think, cuz this humdinger who sold it to me had a beard. Anyway, i will post pictures when i get them back from walmart.

Love and hugs and kisses,

Bessie Jean