« Home | Pregnent » | Shopping with RAY » | The Wedding » | Honeymoon Blessins » | First Day at School » | Shorline Spektakular » | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » | This is a picture of my ex-hubby at the Labor Day ... » 

Sunday, October 30, 2005 

A gGood Lack of Babys

Dear Diary,

today i took a woman trip to walmar t to discover if i was preggy or not. i bought one of them ept ma bobs and took a wee on the little spoon. i put the spoon in the cardboard tube and it turned black, the box didnt sya anything about turning black, so i figgerd that i wasnt preggy. that was a big releif, now i dont havet o worry about names or anyting. but i was kinda looking forwerd to it. though. ray and me are goin' t'celebrate by havin' mo'e sweaty jiggy tonight. i am so exited. i cant wait to crawl beneath my expensiv martha stuart sheets and have a good old time with mah husband.

also today, i had to buy some milk, and a shock coller for bill. he is getting out od control, i dont know whats wrong with him. the past weke has been like hades, and dont teh lord know it. on mondye, he pessed on Luanne Jaffrey's flours, and on tuesdae he laid a big gator chocolate on my lawn. he also chewed off the cord on my here salad shooter, i gave him a big gator spankin and sent him to his corner. then he threw up the wires and outlets. bill is gettin out of hand.

well diary, ray's home from the bar, and its jiggy time.

night night, and lord be with you,

love

Bessie Jean Taylor-Gizzard