« Home | A gGood Lack of Babys » | Pregnent » | Shopping with RAY » | The Wedding » | Honeymoon Blessins » | First Day at School » | Shorline Spektakular » | Well, these are my pictures. I will post after the... » | This is teh church. It's called St. Bill's Baptist... » | This is my wedding gown, I am afraid that I cannot... » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

Haloween

Dear Diary,

Haloween was the best haloween i ever been to. Ray and me went to Winfred's party, and we made jiggy in her bathroom while she got drunk. it was the best party i ever been to. my costume was pirfect. i looked like a hunnerd millon bucks in it. ray just wanted to jump my bones as soon as he saw mme in it, i was a sex maching i tell you, it was amazing and i think it was the best time ever. and guess what diary? me and ray are gona go on one of those new fangled mini breaks. the humdinger who sold us plane tickets was another amish man, cuz he has one of them berds that goes to his shouldres, and he said his parents own a farm, so i bet hes one of those guys who dress in all black and stuff. you know, amish people are really an intresting peoples. they build stuff, and make pie, and have berds. I think being amish would be kinda homely. but i wouldnt give up my new martha stewart sheets, they atre the best. ray and me soiled them so many times, and im so proud. my mom says we better make her a chillun, because she wants a grandchild so bad, so me and ray are gona work on it. he says we should have high hopes. we already made jiggy 24 times in the last week. WE"RE GONNA GHAVE A BABIES! I cant wait. im gona name it Bunny Jean for a girls, or Harold (harry for short) Ray for a boys. I am so exited. Well i gota go, i got a bunt cake in the oven.



Love and Hugs and Kisses!

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOXOXOOOXX

Bessie Jean Taylor-Gizzard