« Home | My babes » | Wowser » | postin for tree months » | Depresion » | Thanxgivin Supper at Winnifreds » | Dear Diary,today me anr ray skipped work so we cou... » | My first day at work » | GED and Jobs » | Haloween » | A gGood Lack of Babys » 

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 

Writin for evers - a ketchup

Well well my chilren. Its been about two yeers and i havent gotin a chance to post because i been battlin the lookemia. Well not me but my babys sophia. Member how I tole you we flushes him out wit a hoes? well it turns out my babys has the lookemia and has to has chemo. My babys is doin fine now., we is stayin in a new trailer park over in louisiana. Its so nice lordy with a walmart nextr dooer and it has a playin ground for us to play with the babys. Ray lkes the slide. sometimes we kint git him off of that so we can make pumpy. sometimes i just leave little sophia over at the park so ray and i can have some alone time ifs ya know what is  that i mean. after we done we go an get the babys so we can go shoping at the walmart and get us flip flops. now you know world that bein a southern lady is differnt than liven in the north but me and Ray have finally decided to have my tubes tied. I figgered that with Sophie and my old age. a lady never tellls her age or weight or sexuel prefrence but that it would be best specially with the sickness on Sophia. We just woke up one day and my little babys had spots all over and thats when we knew she caught the lookeemeah. oh lordy i was so upset that i took the baby sophia and ran seventeen miles to the doktor and we started treatment as soon as Ray got his inhaler.

Its been a rough yeer. wit the resession and all of the stuff wit the stock markit and everyting we have been livin on the welfare. I used to feel sorry for people who coulnt afford it but this is bad lordy. Ray and i have been eating well but we had to start feedin sophie dog food. and we had to eat my poors gator baby bill. instead of turkey, we had gator. lordy bill tasted good but i shed teers when i realized that ray had tuh feed me my gator so thats we could have a thanksgivin. sophie had beef jerkys becuz she is a baby and babys cant have gator. We has been makin some changes for the resession and i have been workin at the new walmart only part time now. I switch to doin full deli now and not just cakes. instead of slicin the meat i weigh it too. lordy i send my blessins to those over sees. i feel real bad but with our upcoming vacation i try not tah think of others much. we are goin to visit my mother in law next week with sophies so i will try to write again before im leave.

Goodnight yall and god bless everyone who cant affordy it or who caught the looky or who is just lackin a good pumpy.;

with love,

Bessie J. Taylor-Gizzord

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,