« Home | Writin for evers - a ketchup » | My babes » | Wowser » | postin for tree months » | Depresion » | Thanxgivin Supper at Winnifreds » | Dear Diary,today me anr ray skipped work so we cou... » | My first day at work » | GED and Jobs » | Haloween » 

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 

family birfday party

This is sophies second birfday with our family. she is in the mittle with rays sister and that is ray wit the beer and the sexy open shirt. the little girl to left of sophie is my half sister. shes a bitch. we dont talk to her cuz she still wears diapers. tata diary,.

It's fine for her to be in diapers as long as she wants! If she was MY daughter she'd never be out of diapers!

keep her in diapers for a long time it will be worth it later

Yes keep her in diapers

My mommy let me stay in diapers, until I was ready to potty train, fact is I never wanted to I love my diapers, oh and she let me breastfeed as long as I wanted I never stop that either, to the pervs out there, this is not sexual it is a mommy caring for her baby boy

Post a Comment