« Home | My first Day » 

Sunday, August 14, 2005 

Lost Treasure

Dear Diary,
Today would have to be the werst day in my whoole life! Ya know that spoon collektion that I was telling you about? Well, it was a'stolen!! Of all the valuable things in my house, the spoons were takin. And I knows it was my neighbor, Winifred Marshall. She has a gumpy foot and I knows she was just a'hankerin to get her greasy, snot-filled hands on my babies! Now let me tell you a story of how I knows it was her...
Way back down the time trail, when I received the spoon that changed my life, Winnie came over to play and spent half an hours gaukin at my new spoon. when I saw her looking at my new spoon, I could see the jealousy flames a'burnin in her eyes. So's, I never let her come over again.

Well, now that I let that out, I will leave you to ponder some more reasons to accuse Winnie. Night Night

Bessie J

Let the world bless us all (Ezept Winifred, that dirty bitch!)

I dinnt steal your spoon collecktion Bessie Jean. Thanks for accusing me you dirty gator keeping hick. Nex time you accuse me, keep in minde that Im smarter than you!

shut up winnie, u kno u cant do ur elphabit. abcdefghikjilmnopquerstuvwxynz

Post a Comment